Sunday, July 22, 2012

7/22/12 - Looking to the Week Ahead

Hi Guys...here what I have planned for the upcoming week.  Lots of book review like usual!

Monday
I will be reviewing the audiobook Shine, Shine, Shine by Lydia Natzer which I received from Macmillion Audio.

Tuesday
Review of War and Pieces the 11th book in the Fables series where the Fables final confront the Adversary in full out war!

Wednesday
I'll be reviewing the first novella in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah Maas called The Assassin and the Pirate Lord.  I love this series!

Thursday
A review of Even White Trash Zombie Get the Blues by Diana Rowland.  This is a super fun and surprisingly heartfelt series about a...uh...white trash zombie.  I am loving this investigative urban fantasy series.  Not to mention the covers on these books totally rock!

Friday
A review of the final book in the middle grade Ranger's Apprentice series, The Emperor of Nihon-Ja.  A solid middle grade fantasy series full of humor with great characters.

So that's the plan for this coming week!  Hope you guys have a great week of reading and enjoy the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment