Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Showcase and Mailbox Monday - 7/16/12


Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week I got five books you can see them below.  I tried to do a video this week but youtube isn't letting me upload from my webcam again for some reason.

Hope that you all got lots of great books this week and that you have a great week of reading ahead of you!

For Review:

Swapped:
 


3 comments:

  1. I love Watership Down, it is an amazing book! Happy reading :)

    My Showcase Sunday:
    http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/showcase-sunday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watership Down is one of my favourite books of all time - I just adore the number of adventures these rabbits have and how brave they are when everything is out to get them! Happy Reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the Anita Blake series, but it's so intimidating with 20+ books!

    Happy reading. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete